2011年7月21日星期四

Talk with email for lace wigs

Talk with email for lace wigs ( 100% full lace wigs , lace front wigs by remy hair! )

A: My name is Annastazia. Im from Australia and i was going thorugh you online wigs and was interested in buying one of them. My question is do you ship out to australia and how much is it for shipping out one wig. I see there are countries like usa, canada, nigeria etc that sell your wigs to, but there is no mention about Australia.

B: Dear Annastazia,
Sure,we can ship to Ausralia. the the shipping cost is $ 30 ( one or two pieces). can you tell me what kind of wig you like? show me the length.color and texture,so we can quote for you

Now we offer remy hair full lace wig,lace front wigs for women, glueless wigs silk top lace wigs and hair wefts welcome to our store for choose your wigs

A: Hear is what im interested , Yaki straight 12-14 inches, small size cap, cour 1b/27. May i know how big is the parting space and ho long it takes to get the wig shipped out

B: Dear friend,
Now we only have the medium cap 12inch #1b/27 yaki straight in our stock. can arrange this one? it is freestyle.it is full lace wig you can part it any where you want. For this wig,we can ship in the morning. It will arrive your home next Tuesday.

A: OK Let me think about it,will send email to you when i decided.

B: Sure , my friend!